Pastor Kimbla G. Eaton
Kimbla G. Eaton ordained to preach God’s word as she was cradled in her mother’s womb. Faced with life-altering challenges since the tender age of seven years old, this prophetess is committed to empowering the body of Christ, through the Word of God. Born to her late parents, Johnny Lee and Mother Elnora Lankster Gordon, she is the youngest of seven children.
Here’s Pastor Kimbla at-a-glance:
She is the founder and CEO of One Touch Ministries, which is the umbrella for:• “A Sister-to-Brother Touch,” a publications ministry for men;
• “A Touch in the City,” OTW’s signature women’s conferences;
• “Singles’ Fire-Side Chat,” an intimate partnership with single women of God seeking marriage and God’s answers related to the subject;
• “Victorious Women’s Celebration,” an annual women’s celebration held to celebrate God’s female warriors;
• “Tea Time,” a time of refreshing at Christmas, or another designated time of year;
• “Help-a-Sista-Out Revival,” a one night revival birth to give sisters a spiritual boost in November as they face the close of the year;
• “Founder’s Brunch,” a time set aside during the celebration of Mother’s Day to encourage females of all ages to be a blessing in the body of Christ; and
• “God’s Sweethearts,” a sweetheart event meant to show the love of Christ to all females via special treats created especially for each individual by Pastor Kimbla.
• Pastor Kimbla is married to the Senior Pastor of Kingdom Mission Church, Anthony F. Eaton, is the mother of five anointed gifts from the Lord, Evangelist Amberly PE Cooper (William); Evangelist Antoinyce E. Mathis (Maurice); and Vincent Eugene Eaton II. She has been blessed with two grand-gifts (her signature name for God’s treasures) Gordyn and Winston Mathis. She is a nationally Certified Public Manager, a Certified Facilitator with Development Dimensions International (DDI); a Certified Senior Mediator with Carolina Dispute Settlement Service/Office of State Human Resources; Certified Agile HR Partner; Certified HR Business Partner, and a Certified Paralegal. Currently works at North Carolina State University, as a Senior Employee Relations Strategic Partner. She was the first African American senior manager at the North Carolina Museum of History and held that position for 13 years. She attended Southern University in Baton Rouge, Lousiana and was selected as a pioneering member of the North Carolina Office of State Personnel’s Leadership Institute for Female Employeee. Pastor Kimberly is also a certified MBTI® Practitioner.
Pastor Kimbla’s ultimate desire to touch the life of at least one person with the love of Jesus every day is coupled with the song her grandmother use to sing, “If I Can Help Somebody (My Living Shall Not Be In Vain).” Her focus has not been the crowds, but is willing to be used for one or many. She is committed to being a kingdom citizen and determined not to be deported. She is seeking to recruit others to this AWESOME life of discipleship. In her spare time, Pastor Kimberly enjoys the businesses God has birth in her, Pastor K’s Tea Spot and Dining Experience (a personalized one-on-one experience of a chef’s daughter); Sweet Touch Desserts by Kimbla (a touch your taste buds will remember), Elnora Today (personality designed accessories), and Kimbla INK (graphics with God’s creative touch involved).
Pastor Kimbla enjoys preparing women’s ministry booklets, flyers, and brochures. She has developed many booklets for conferences, women’s days, and other Christian events when it was not required but she wanted to give a FULL experience to the sisters and brothers around her. She is preparing to publish several books within the next year.